Hey guys! I thought id share a quick MOTD with you all today as I’ve done something a little different. Instead of going to my beloved liquid liner and creating big wings, I decided to use a matte eyeshadow and create a more smokey look. As well as this, I’ve put down the matte balms(!) and have instead used a lip gloss.
Here I’m wearing:
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet – Beige 10
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer – Ivory
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush – Coral Reef
- Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose powder – Translucent
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick – Pink bronze
- Benefit Brow Zings – Dark
- Naked 3 Palette – Strange, Limit and Nooner
- Benefit Badgal waterproof eyeliner – Extreme black
- Benefit They’re Real! mascara
- Smashbox Lip Enhancing gloss – Creamy nude
What do you all think of this look? Let me know in the comments!